Sports: 2022-2023

Coach Thompson’s 200th win!

Coach Thomspon just hit his 200th win at Mooreville! He has coached and taught at Mooreville all his teaching and coaching career at Mooreville. I asked Coach Thomspon what he and his team did to make it to their 200th win? He states, “I have great assistant coaches that work well together. We have great support from the parents and all in all great players throughout the years.”  He has spent 18 years coaching at Mooreville and 10 of those years as head baseball coach. I asked Coach Thompson what the team could do to improve in the years to come. “You can always improve, as a player and a coach. We try to find a way to get better each day. I think our kids and staff do a good job of that and that is why we have had the success that we have had.” His goal each baseball season is “State Champs!”.

Staff writer: Rock Cummings

One thought on “Sports: 2022-2023

• February 7, 2022 at 2:09 pm
    Permalink

Thank you for this well-written article about my powerlifting team. It’s been a pleasure coaching these young ladies and seeing them achieve their goals of becoming stronger. I am so very proud of them all!!!

Reply