News & Announcements

The Chance of Change 

I have asked several students a couple of questions about our school as a whole. Our school is the best around, but we can always seek improvement. I asked several students throughout Mooreville, if there is one thing that you would want to change at Mooreville what would it be? Several of the answers I got were that all students should be equal no matter who they are. Many of the answers were that the band hall needs a lot of renovations. I went on to ask what they thought about our adequate sports facilities? The most input I got was that most of all of our athletic facilities could use some work. The volleyball team has to share the basketball court with the basketball players.  The powerlifters said it would be a lot more convenient if they had their own weight room instead of having to pay for a membership at the gym in Mooreville. The track players are saying that it would be nice for them to have their own track around the football field because right now they can not have a home match. The baseball and softball teams are having to use the same batting cage and workout room. The tennis players are saying that they only have 2 courts as of right now, and  they are not able to have home games here, so they are having to use the Joyner courts in Tupelo. If the tennis team gets 3 more courts, they will be able to have tennis matches here in Mooreville. Several students say that if we had the extra equipment, they would have been more involved in the sports. 

Staff writer: Rock Cummings

One thought on “News & Announcements

• February 18, 2022 at 1:36 pm
    Permalink

Great article, Rock!! I agree that Mooreville High School is the best in Lee County!

Reply