News & Announcements

What it is like attending Mooreville High School!

Mooreville High School is an incredible school. We have the best teachers and staff possible. We have several classes that are taught here to get us ready for college. Such as, comp 1, comp 2, CCR, college algerbra, etc.  Mooreville School overall is a very welcoming school to attend. We have teachers and staff that care about all their students and would do anything they could to help them thrive in life. We have the best principal that makes the school the best it can be. 

Mr. Lindsey has been with Mooreville High School for 6 years. Mr. Lindsey was the assistant principal for Mooreville High School for 3 years before taking the position of the head principal. I asked Mr. Lindsey when the principal position came open for Mooreville, why he took it. He states, “I know how great a school MHS is, and I wanted to continue to be a part of that.” Mr. Lindsey was a U.S. History teacher before moving into the administration part of education. I sat down with Mr. Lindsey and asked him for some more courses that he might want to add in the future. He said that he would like to add more AP classes and electives to get students more involved. He wants to make sure that the teachers are teaching us things that are going to prepare us for college and life in general. 

According to Mr. Lindsey Moorevillle is one of the best high schools in the Lee County Schools district. The teachers and staff at Mooreville High School want you to have the best experience possible while you are in High School. The school overall makes you feel  safe, loved, and capable of achieving anything in life, etc.

Staff writer: Rock Cummings

One thought on “News & Announcements

• February 18, 2022 at 1:36 pm
    Permalink

Great article, Rock!! I agree that Mooreville High School is the best in Lee County!

Reply