2021 has been a crazy year, so we need to make 2022 better by setting some New Year’s resolutions. I don’t really make resolutions because no one ever sticks to them, but I am this year.
- Improve my driving
- Drink more water
- Call grandparents more
- Try new things
- Paint more
- Donate some old clothes
- Study more
- Spend less time on my phone
- Be more social
- Spend more time with family
Staff Writer, Molly Murray
As 2021 is coming to an end, and I think it’s safe to say this year has been a wild ride for everyone. My biggest hope for next year is for everyone to have a better, safer year. So as we move into next year, I wanted to share a few of my New Year’s resolutions with you.
- Actually study for school, and put my studies first
- Get a routined sleep schedule
- Treat others the way I want to be treated
- Put more work into cheer and soccer
- Get more hours at work
- Keeping myself healthy
- Talk to my friends that I don’t see as much
- Trying not to stress about things I have no control over
- Not settling for less than deserved
- See my Grandparents and mom more
Staff Writer, Grace Eldridge
2021 has been a while ride, much like 2020 was. However, I felt like 2021 was a year to remember; I opened up a lot more and I’ve been trying to improve my grades even more. 2021 did have its downs, so I hope 2022 will be better. My New Year’s resolution will hopefully show that.
- I want to draw more
- Focus more on my mental health
- Practice my trumpet more
- Get healthier
- Read more
- Get more organized in my daily life
- Get a job
- Start saving money
- Spend more time with my family
- Spend more time with my friends
Staff Writer, Leigh Strickland
As the new year quickly approaches,it is important to reflect on the past 365 days. 2021 lives in the shadows of 2020. This year represents society’s growth from a pandemic-run country. This is the year where people came together for the holidays, where new laws were passed, and hopes for the future have risen, a year that represented hope for many. However, we must look forward, not backwards. This brings change. There will be millions of resolutions this year, but these are mine.
- Arrive to school earlier and on time.
- Graduate with good grades.
- Have better self discipline with money.
- Read at least 5 books.
- Improve my skills at commercial tinting.
- Spend more time with family.
- Save money for my own place.
- Save for a truck.
- Eat healthier.
- Find one new hobby.
Staff Writer, Daniel Lopez
2021 is about to end, so that means that 2022 is just around the corner. And what do people always make before the new year? New Year resolutions. This is my first year doing New Year resolutions.
- Read more books
- Make a journal and write in it everyday
- Learn a new language
- Make more friends
- Try a new hobby
- Try to be less shy
- Start a dream journal
- Stop procrastinating
- Get a better sleep schedule
- Become more organized
Staff Writer: Kalei Cassell