Cold weather is an opportunity to start many traditions and do a lot of fun activities. Here’s a few ideas you could do during the holidays!
- Rake up all the leaves and jump into them.
- Go to a pumpkin patch or a corn maze.
- Throw a Friendsgiving for your favorite people.
- Have a movie marathon with a fire going.
- Start drinking hot chocolate.
- Try apple cider.
- Start taking pictures for Christmas cards.
- Camp out for black Friday.
- Have a bonfire.
- Buy new fall candles.
- Make sure to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Go to Starbucks just for their fall drinks.
- Start your list to Santa.
- Ride around to look at Christmas lights.
- Cook Christmas cookies and decorate them.
- Get out the Christmas decorations.
- Buy new fuzzy Christmas socks.
- Go to a Christmas tree farm.
- Get matching Christmas pajamas.
- Play Dirty Santa.
Everyone does different things for fun during cold weather. If you will, comment on some of your favorite activities to give others ideas!
Staff Writer- Grace Eldridge